Jennifer Quinn adopted the quirky moniker, JennyQ after posting her first social media comment anonymously under what was a nickname from her friend. It was love at first tweet. JennyQ marveled at the genuine connections being made through 140-character tweets. The fascination of that immediate human connection along with the transformation of her own life story took her on a path of helping others do the same whether professionally or personally.
Fun Facts About JennyQ
- She has conducted thousands of live executive interviews with guests including, George Foreman, don Miguel Ruiz, Jr, Kim Coles, and David Avocado Wolfe
- She is the mother of twins!
- She once played the role of Leisl (I am 16 going on 17!) in Boise State University’s production of “The Sound of Music”
- She is an active mental health advocate promoting IMALive.org and Post Secrets
- Her go-to karaoke song is “Juice” by Lizzo (Okay, really anything by Lizzo)
- As a proud mother of a trans daughter, she is a strong advocate of LGBTQ+ rights and equality
- She has been a DJ at weddings, reunions, and corporate events
- She grew up the youngest of 6 children in Houston, Texas, USA
- In 2015 she was awarded “Queen of Blab” by the Blab livestreaming platform community